YES. . . YES. . . YES! You are not blogging. I love it. Thanks for sharing the pics of Ethan. He IS very tall. Keep growing, Bruce and Clive need some company up there.
I'm so happy that you have started a blog. Thanks for the book suggestion. I am always looking for a good book. Ethan will be 16? Wow! I can't believe it. He is very tall and skinny. Good luck teaching him how to drive.
5 comments:
YES. . . YES. . . YES!
You are not blogging. I love it.
Thanks for sharing the pics of Ethan. He IS very tall. Keep growing, Bruce and Clive need some company up there.
I'm so happy that you have started a blog. Thanks for the book suggestion. I am always looking for a good book.
Ethan will be 16? Wow! I can't believe it. He is very tall and skinny. Good luck teaching him how to drive.
Yay Mom! You have a blog!! What did you think of my name list? See you next week!!
Nice blog you guys, Ethan is so photogenic. I love the poses Ethan.
Nice Blog we are excited to see what you and Ethan are up to.
Post a Comment