First, is Ethan standing in the bathroom? O.K. Usually you don't have your camera in there with you. Anyway. . . I think the trees are beautiful just the way they are. Take my advice and DON'T cut them down. Thanks for the picture of the totem. I think I took a picture of that same entrance when I came to your house. I will have to think about how to make eagle wings from our stick in the yard. Maybe I'll send you a pic of our totem.
I don't think I have ever seen a picture of your house. It's beautiful! It looks like Washington is really nice this time of year. Wes and I got a tree the other day but we didn't cut it down. Good luck getting ready for Christmas. You are missed around here.
2 comments:
First, is Ethan standing in the bathroom? O.K. Usually you don't have your camera in there with you. Anyway. . . I think the trees are beautiful just the way they are. Take my advice and DON'T cut them down. Thanks for the picture of the totem. I think I took a picture of that same entrance when I came to your house. I will have to think about how to make eagle wings from our stick in the yard.
Maybe I'll send you a pic of our totem.
I don't think I have ever seen a picture of your house. It's beautiful! It looks like Washington is really nice this time of year. Wes and I got a tree the other day but we didn't cut it down. Good luck getting ready for Christmas. You are missed around here.
Post a Comment