It has been snowing all week but Saturday night we were buried in white. We have 10-12 inches of new snow!! They even cancelled Church on Sunday. When you are at home, the best thing to do is take a warm bubble bath with candles and Christmas music playing. It was great to watch the snow falling through the sky lights. I am safe and well. Lindsey just called from Chicago. She flew out of Salt Lake with a dozen missionaries. No chance of the plane going down with such precious passengers. Have a Happy "Nativity Party" tomorrow.
Can't wait to see you,
hugs
Vanee'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so good to see SNOW at your house. It is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you can travel safe as well. Check out the pictures I put on my blog. No crying, just smiling and remembering.
Post a Comment