Ethan is always hungry when he arrives home from school. I love the smell of home made bread so I decided to learn to cook! It's really true. Today I tried Oatmeal Dinner Rolls. I love this recipe because it uses all the things from home storage. Water, oats, oil and yeast. They are so very soft and fluffy. I also made a flower arrangement to brighten the table. Drop by anytime for home made rolls and jam.
Make room we are coming over too, homemade bread is the best and hey your rolls look like they just came out of the cook book pictures. Great cooking and beautiful flowers
That is all we have been waiting for. . . .AN INVITE. Love the flowers. . . .that is something that Wes has taught us. It's always in season to have flowers in your house. You are amazing with all those funny things like, flour, oil and yeast. When I put those things together at my house they never LOOK that good. Love ya sis.
6 comments:
i'll be right over!
I want to come over for rolls! That sounds so delicious. Lovely flowers.
Love you lots.
Make room we are coming over too, homemade bread is the best and hey your rolls look like they just came out of the cook book pictures. Great cooking and beautiful flowers
Those rolls look great Aunt Vanee'. I'm very impressed!
That is all we have been waiting for. . . .AN INVITE. Love the flowers. . . .that is something that Wes has taught us. It's always in season to have flowers in your house. You are amazing with all those funny things like, flour, oil and yeast. When I put those things together at my house they never LOOK that good. Love ya sis.
SAVE ME ONE SAVE ME ONE!!!! I'M COMING! I'M COMING!!
Post a Comment