I have an amazing sister who loves tulips...I have never tasted them but I want to share a tulip picture and then pass on a tasty tip that we love to eat. It's called stuffed manicotti and it's in the refrigerated section of Costco. Happy May Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your tulips are beautiful! The first thing I did when I got home was snip some tulips and lilacs from our yard and put them in the kitchen. They made it smell a lot better!
Well, First I'm in shock that you have done 3 posts. . . That is amazing but it doesn't make up for your serious SLACKING. . . . months have gone by and we haven't seen anything NEW.
Thanks for the picture of the lovely dinner idea. . . one problem. They don't sell it at the AF Costco.
Post a Comment