Ethan and I returned from Utah late last night.....I drove to Alpine for my grandson's blessing. The farm is amazing. My Dad and brother really know what they are doing! All of the cousins were there for the blessing. So much love and support for the Potts family. Jewel says: "We may not have it all together buttogether we have it all." I want my family to know how grateful I am for their love and support.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Trip to Utah for Jem's Blessing
Ethan and I returned from Utah late last night.....I drove to Alpine for my grandson's blessing. The farm is amazing. My Dad and brother really know what they are doing! All of the cousins were there for the blessing. So much love and support for the Potts family. Jewel says: "We may not have it all together buttogether we have it all." I want my family to know how grateful I am for their love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How do you rate to get the APPLE sign posted at your arrival. It was so much fun to share in the special blessing of baby JEM. He is such a gift from heaven.
Thanks for letting us share in Jem blessing. It was so wonderful to see you, you are a great Aunt and I know that you are a wonderful Nana to your grandson. Have a great rest of the summer in Washington and I will keep working on our deal :) Love ya
Post a Comment