Monday, September 14, 2009

Where is Ella the Umbrella?


It's almost impossible to find Ella but go ahead and guess. I have been spending hours and hours here.... Get out those "good looking" eyes.

6 comments:

Suzette said...

Is Ella playing tennis with Ethan at the courts in Washington?

Jewel said...

Oh. . .Oh. . . I know! Looking at the really TALL fences and the trees around it, I think it's the ZOO. There are so many fences there to keep the animals from escaping. I think that's where ELLA is. The only question I can't figure out is why Vanee is spending so much time at the ZOO.

Brenda said...

Ok this is a really tough picture. My guess is the temple. The fence doesn't really look like one around the temple grounds, but you do spend hours and hours at the temple.

Elaine said...

I don't know where Ella is but that is a way cool picture! I love the trees. If I had to guess though I would say the tennis courts at Ethan's school.

Bacon Bits said...

ethan's tennis court?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....... tough one
I agree with all the other guesses that it might be at some tennis courts. But maybe Ella is at the basketball court, no?
But Wes thinks that it is the tennis courts of the opposing team of the high school at which Ethan is playing.