I think Ethan and I are back into the "routine" following our Christmas break. I have been fighting a cough.....sore throat....cough!! Ethan has been very patient especially when he is trying to sleep. Last week we started Tennis Training again.....Those are sore muscles! If you stop doing something even for a few months you really feel it 2 day later. We have been enjoying some bright daffodils on our table and we wanted to share them with you. Have we told you lately that we love you? We DO!
Monday Ethan is out of school so we are celebrating his 17th birthday. Wish we could all get together and enjoy some chocolate cake.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Grateful here too for tender mercies. Our tender mercies are coming to us in me getting hours at work. It is amazing, we pay tithing and we are blessed a hundred fold.
Thanks Vanee
~ Love Wes
Eat some cake for us. . . Enjoy those days off.
Post a Comment