Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time to GET AWAY


I had such an amazing time camping in Oregon and hiking the trail of 10 waterfalls that I decided it was time to return.  (This time with Ethan)  Memorial day weekend we will be  Beach camping at Cape Lookout in  Cloverdale Oregon.  We are taking time to sleep in, relax, spend a day on the beach, relax, make memories around a campfire, and relax.  There will be sunshine all day Saturday.  I am so excited.....I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight....

This is Cape Lookout


There is a sand castle contest........and hikes through the tide pools.



A lighthouse to explore....



And sunsets....We may even stop for cheese and hummus in Tillamook
I love camping on the beach in a tent!
Hope everyone has a relaxing Memorial Day weekend and   Way to Go....all you who are officially on Summer Vacation.

1 comment:

Bacon Bits said...

Hey this looks fun! but i think i have a better summer vacation for you.. UTAH! I heard a rumor you're coming! can't wait!