Sunday, May 3, 2009

Secrets of the Pacific Northwest


Walking in my yard after a lucious spring rainstorm I found TROUBLE.....
These snails were found on just one plant! Being curious I have performed 2 experiments. I covered them in salt....they bubbled. (Aren't bubble bath's luxuriously relaxing?) Now I am putting all 13 in a zip lock bag....Should I use these as my object lesson for my Primary lesson on the resurrection? I do not hear a sound but I assume they are feeling lugubrious....

Jewel, do you still miss my blog up-dates? Has anyone ever eaten snails? Jessica are you looking for shells to add to your jewelry creations?

2 comments:

Jewel said...

Since I'm going to try and eat tulips I think I should expand my menu to include SNAILS. Thanks for showing them on a plate. . . it does make my mouth water.

Brenda said...

Snails? I thought you had SLUGS in Washington. Either way lets avoid eating all of them!