Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where is Ella?


Whenever I hear the song of a bird...

Or look at the blue, blue, sky.

Whenever I feel the rain on my face.

Or the wind as it rushes by.....

Whenever I touch a velvet rose

Or walk by our lilac tree

I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world,

Heavenly Father created for me!

6 comments:

Jewel said...

We have no CLUE but WE LOVE YOU.

Brenda said...

I'm impressed at all these pictures! Those two cute ducks remind me of my little friend that I found in my apartment this time last year. I don't know where you are though? I don't remember Lilacs at your house.

Elaine said...

I love to see the temple. I'm going there some day. To feel the holy spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is House of God where we were sealed together. As a child of God I know it's true a family is forever!

Suzette said...

Wow Cool pictures we will have to come and visit Washington or wherever you are...

Jewel said...

O.K. I have to tell you something really cool. Going through some of the Wilson pictures this week, I saw this statue and WALA. . . the idea came. . . .you are at the Seattle Temple. O.K. that is my guess. I do love how you shared the clues, very creative! Who are you tagging for the next ELLA sighting?

Aunt Vanee' said...

We have a city called Walla, Walla,-- they are famous for their sweet onions. Elaine is the official winner since she was the first to mention the Temple. It's located in Bellevue. Elaine also gets bonus points for answering with a primary song....
I love to visit the temple and know that we are ALL part of an eternal family. Marvelous May and Mother's Day.....