Thursday, July 23, 2009

Perfect Peaches and Pioneers



There just comes a time
When it's so clear...
That moving on is the best decision.....
We have so many pioneers to celebrate:
...becoming engaged to Amy
...two to BYU Idaho
...College at logan, U of U and BYU
...to Franklin Tennessee and Miami WHEW!

...to the LA Temple to create an Eternal Family
...near a temple in Manti where Roses bloom
The boxes are filling up
Will there be enough room?


...to the parents of growing Koda Song
For all of us with faith to MOVE ON
May our faith in our families always stay strong.

Love you always and always...
Vanee'

2 comments:

Jewel said...

I loved your thoughts and feelings. It's not always easy to see things change but change is great.. . . . I love the pioneers and the faith they had to accept the changes that were coming for them. I know that no matter where we go we will always be together.

Suzette said...

Aunt Vanee I loved the pioneer story you wrote.
I never really thought of us as modern day pioneers but your right change brings much to a family but through the Gospel we can and always will be an eternal family. Thank you for your faith and prayers you truly are amazing. We love you!