Ella was watching Ethan play tennis at Glacier Peak High School..Congratulations to everyone who posted a guess....YOU WIN!! Watching tennis has taught me about "SERVING" and "LOVE" Look for something special from Washington this week in your mail box. I tag Valerie for the next Ella posting....
Monday, September 21, 2009
And the winner for finding Ella is.......
Ella was watching Ethan play tennis at Glacier Peak High School..Congratulations to everyone who posted a guess....YOU WIN!! Watching tennis has taught me about "SERVING" and "LOVE" Look for something special from Washington this week in your mail box. I tag Valerie for the next Ella posting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow cool serve Ethan good luck with tennis this year your are awesome. Thanks Aunt Vanee for the fun postcards in our mailbox here in TN we have already gotten two letters. Rylie and Corteney loved hearing about Washington and listening to your sweet testimony about the temple. Thank you so much your the best and we love you!
Tag - I'm it. It was great to see how life is in Washington - despite the rain. Ella was sighted on my blog - feel free to make a guess. Here's my blog address: www.valwblog@blogspot.com
May the best guess win.
Thanks for your love and support!
Valerie
Love the video. Isn't tennis a fun game to learn about, all that serving and loving. I do like that about the game. I think I even shared a training one time in young women's from you about those two things. Anyway. . . I'm late for work, AGAIN. Talk to you soon.
Way to go Ethan! Just wanted to say we got a package from you today. Thanks so much for the sweets and for the warrior pencil. Wes needed one of those! :)
Post a Comment