This week I am teaching Early morning Seminary. (Sis Sainsbury is such a sweet friend, how could I say, "No") I thought it would be fun to share my Readiness idea.
The Top Five L.D.S. Light Bulb Jokes
1. How many young women does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None, because they get the young men to do it.
2. How many home teachers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Only 2, but you have to wait until the end of the month.
3. How many Relief Society sisters does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Ten, one to do it and nine to bring refreshments.
4. How many elders does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Ten, one to do it and nine not to show up
5. How many bishops does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one, but the light bulb has to be willing to change.
Sendings smiles and hugs across the miles....
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's a great list! I love it! Can't wait to see you next month.
P.S. Those seminary students are so lucky to have you! What are you teaching them about? What are they studying in seminary this year?
Hay Sis. . . thanks for sharing the smiles. We are actually having a RS meeting next week so I'll make sure that at least 9 sisters are in charge of refreshments. Love ya.
Great jokes Aunt Vanee'. I'm sure they will wake up your early morning students.
Post a Comment